Workshops - Webinars
Who could benefit from wellbeing workshops or webinars?
Companies, organisations, schools and private groups, customised to your needs. Choose from topics in the nutrition and wellbeing field, for an interactive workshop or cooking class filled with actionable tips to implement in your own life right-away.
What are the workshops about?
You can choose from the proposed topics, or we can discuss a workshop topic in the nutrition and wellbeing field, that suits your needs. All workshops are interactive, filled with actionable tips to enable the participants to develop their wellbeing potential. Improved wellbeing leads to better performance in the communal and employment sphere collectively, and ones’ private life individually.
To give you an idea, you may choose to include the following topics in your tailor made workshop so the participants can develop:
- an understanding of balanced nutrition
- energy improvement through lifestyle choices
- stress management and regulation
- the benefits of strong wellbeing habits and life-style choices
- the hallmarks of ageing and the prolongation of ‘healthspan’ through nutrition and lifestyle
- The importance of the first 1000 days of life
- the effects of movement throughout the day on physical and mental health
- Or for a more practical workshop, we can cook together to create a healthy and delicious nutritious meal
How many participants can take part in a workshop?
This depends fully on your needs and possibilities. A workshop can already be held with 2 people or more. It is also possible to request individual coaching sessions within your organisation or company.
How long does a workshop take?
You can book workshops from 1 hour onwards, as a lunch session for example, or book a half day or full day according to your requirements and topics.